Here are six books guaranteed to maximize team performance right away!
- Resolve the most common problems undermining the performance of teams with Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni.
- Use the 7 skills of emotional and social intelligence taught in The Emotionally Intelligent Team by Marcia Hughes and James Bradford Terrell to unleash the full potential of your team.
- Harness the power of Top Down by Harold J. Leavitt to avoid forcing "team solutions" where a traditional hierarchy makes more sense.
- Guide your team to where it needs to go using the secrets in Influence Without Authority by Allan R. Cohen & David L. Bradford.
- Use teams as described in Creating the Innovation Culture by Frances Horibe to deliver game-changing breakthroughs when you need them.
- Combine formal and informal teams to achieve results as explained in Leading Outside the Lines by Jon R. Katzenbach and Zia Khan.
This collection includes:
- All 6 book summaries in pdf format
- All 6 book summaries in mp3 and iTunes format
- All 6 book summaries in audio CD format (optional)
Regular Price: $75.00
Add audio CDs: +$29.95
Increasingly, the most important factor determining success or failure in our networked world is achieving teamwork across levels and boundaries — and emotional and social intelligence (ESI) is the key to harnessing this elusive factor. This summary reveals how individuals, team members, and leaders can take the steps to become “emotionally intelligent team members,” and shows how to put in place the practices and exercises that will help any team grow in emotional intelligence.
This is an excerpt. You do not have sufficient rights to view the full content.