Always be the wisest person in the room! Get a major transfusion of business smarts.
- You'll harness the proven practices for competitive advantage taught by the Dean of Harvard Business School in, “What Really Works.”
- You'll master the secrets of history's greatest strategist as explained by BCG's top consultants in, “Clausewitz on Strategy.”
- You won't be fooled, again! “What's the Big Idea?” teaches you to easily avoid management fads.
- You'll unleash your hidden potential! “The Inside Advantage” reveals how any business can realize profitable growth, now.
- You'll, differentiate yourself from your competition with the 9 must-have communications secrets revealed in “Win!”
- You'll learn how to escape “The Blame Game” and prevent it from derailing your career and destroying your organization.
This collection includes:
- All 6 book summaries in pdf format
- All 6 book summaries in mp3 and iTunes format
- All 6 book summaries in audio CD format (optional)
Regular Price: $75.00
Add audio CDs: +$29.95
Every executive must make a brutal choice: Grow the business, or watch it die. In today’s intensively competitive, technology-driven global marketplace, no enterprise, including yours, can be sustained without growth. In this summary, the author will show you how any company, of any size, can use The Growth Discovery Process to identify the hidden potential within its business and use it as a catalyst to growth.
This is an excerpt. You do not have sufficient rights to view the full content.