Too many business professionals fail to achieve true happiness and satisfaction in their lives. Don't be one of them. Let the experts show you the way.
- Jerry Porras, author of Built to Last, demonstrates how to create “a life that matters,” in Success Built to Last.
- In How Will You Measure Your Life? Harvard's Clayton M. Christensen shows you how to figure out what's really important to you and how to make that a priority.
- The 80/20 Individual by Richard Koch explains how to get rid of all the “unimportant things” so you can focus on what matters.
- In Snap Judgment, David E. Adler teaches you when to trust your instincts, when to ignore them, and how to avoid making big mistakes.
- Shake That Brain! by Joel Saltzman provides a step-by-step approach to formulating winning solutions.
- In Getting Ahead, you'll learn the three steps required to take your career to the next level.
This collection includes:
- All 6 book summaries in pdf format
- All 6 book summaries in mp3 and iTunes format
- All 6 book summaries in audio CD format (optional)
Regular Price: $75.00
Add audio CDs: +$29.95